In the National Museum there are over 400,000 archaeological, historical and numismatic objects, part of applied arts, old books, and archives of documentary material.
Terazijska fountain is located at Terazije, in front of the hotel "Moskva". It is made in the form of a stone pillar, with a metal vase on top, with a total height of about 800 cm. It was built in 1860 at the order of Prince Miloš.
Kalemegdan is the largest Belgrade park. At the same time, it is also the most important cultural and historical complex, dominated by Belgrade Fortress above the confluence of the Sava in the Danube. At the Kalemegdan, next to the museum there is a zoo garden.
The Cathedral Church in Belgrade was built on the foundations of the old church, which was built of stone, with a large cube, without a cross. It was so destroyed after the surrender of Belgrade in 1739, that in 1763 it had to be demolished.
It was designed in the spirit of the architecture of the Serbian-Byzantine style. According to the general architectural solution, architectural forms and polychrome facades, this temple is the most natural to the Gracanica Monastery.
Concrete Hall contains a whole range of trendy restaurants and clubs. Concrete hall is located in Karadjordjeva Street 2-4, in the settlement Savamala. It is located near the city port, on the Sava River.
The botanical garden covers an area of about 5 hectares, where over 350 species of trees and shrubs, domestic, European and exotic plants are located, and the total herbal fund makes over 1500 trees, bushes and herbaceous plants.